Hamilton Health Center is the not-for-profit health care center Harrisburg’s families rely on for medical assistance. Our community health care centers provide:
- Preventive physical exams: We conduct preventive health exams for adults right here in our Harrisburg doctors’ offices. Schedule an appointment for yourself or a loved one, and take charge of your health.
- Pediatric care: Our physicians care for babies, toddlers, older children and teenagers.
- Women’s health services: Ask about birth control, STD prevention and treatment, pregnancy, childbirth and more.
- HIV/AIDS testing and treatment: Schedule an appointment and learn why getting this disease under control is more possible today than ever before.
- Dental care: Oral health is more than just a bright smile. Schedule an appointment with our dentist today for your checkup.
- Pharmacy: Make filling prescriptions more affordable with the pharmacy at Hamilton Heath Care.
- STD testing available: Teen Clinic is open Monday-Friday 2:00 pm-5:00 pm on site.
- Triple P Program: Feel free to sign up for one of our Triple P seminars happening in January