Harrisburg Dental Clinic
Hamilton Health Center provides family dental care in Harrisburg, Pa to every patient, regardless of their ability to pay. We provide a dental home for high-quality preventive and restorative dental care. We also provide low-cost dental care in the Harrisburg, PA region. We accept most forms of insurance (United, Concordia, Delta Dental, etc.) , Medicaid, and if you need assistance with forms or enrolling for insurance programs, we can help with that too. Schedule an appointment at our bilingual dentist’s office and get the compassionate care you deserve today.
The Harrisburg Dental Care Families Count On
Our dental services include:
- Preventive dentistry. Schedule an appointment at our Harrisburg dental office for a cleaning and exam. We will take x-rays and apply a treatment or a sealant that protects teeth.
- Restorative care. The dentist can fill cavities, perform basic tooth extractions and fit you with affordable dentures. If you need oral surgery, Hamilton Health Center can also help.
- Emergency Dentist Harrisburg. If you have a lost filling or you have a broken or knocked-out tooth, call Hamilton Health Center.
- Pediatric dentistry. The dentist at Hamilton Health Center provides complete kids dental care in Harrisburg, PA, including cleanings, exams, x-rays, fillings and sealants. We offer custom pediatric dentist services in Harrisburg, Pa to help families get their children low-cost dental care.
- Dental care for individuals with physical disabilities. Patients with physical disabilities can comfortably get the dental care they need at Hamilton Health Center.
- Routine exams and cleanings.
- Fluoride treatments.
- Dental x-rays.
- Space maintainers.
- Root canals.
- Routine Extractions.
Lula B- ” Wonderful service from Dr. Lara and Monique! so concerned! lots of patience with me! the staff is also very patient and so friendly! The people at the desks front and check-out same. I have to say this is a great place! The staff goes out of their way to make you feel at ease! I get so nervous when I need dental work.”
Schedule an Appointment