Harrisburg Dental Clinic
Hamilton Health Center provides family dental care in Harrisburg, PA to every patient, regardless of their ability to pay. We provide a dental home for high-quality preventive and restorative dental care. We also provide low-cost dental care in the Harrisburg, PA region. We accept most forms of insurance (United, Concordia, Delta Dental, etc.) , Medicaid, and if you need assistance with forms or enrolling for insurance programs, we can help with that too. Schedule an appointment at our bilingual dentist’s office and get the compassionate care you deserve today.
Dental Care Families Count On
Hamilton Health’s Dental Clinic has an exceptional and friendly staff to take care of any dental service you need. Not only are our family dental services outstanding but we also offer affordable dental pricing as well. Our dental services include:
- Preventive dentistry. Schedule an appointment at our Harrisburg, PA dental office for a cleaning and exam. We will take x-rays and apply a treatment or a sealant that protects teeth.
- Restorative care. The dentist can fill cavities, perform basic tooth extractions and fit you with affordable dentures. If you need oral surgery, Hamilton Health Center can also help.
- Emergency Dentist Harrisburg. If you have a lost filling or you have a broken or knocked-out tooth, call Hamilton Health Center.
- Pediatric dentistry. The dentist at Hamilton Health Center provides complete kids dental care in Harrisburg, PA, including cleanings, exams, x-rays, fillings and sealants. We offer custom pediatric dental services in Harrisburg, PA to help families get their children low-cost dental care.
- Dental care for individuals with physical disabilities. Patients with physical disabilities can comfortably get the dental care they need at Hamilton Health Center.
- Children’s Dentist
- Routine exams and cleanings
- Fluoride treatments
- Dental x-rays
- Space maintainers
- Root canals
- Routine Extractions
Harrisburg Dental Clinic Hours
- Mondays & Wednesdays: 7am – 7pm
- Tuesdays & Thursdays: 7am – 8pm
- Fridays: 7am – 5pm
- Saturdays: 8am – 12pm
Schedule an Appointment
Check Out Some of Our Reviews!
“Wonderful service from Dr. Lara and Monique! so concerned! lots of patience with me! the staff is also very patient and so friendly! The people at the desks front and check-out same. I have to say this is a great place! The staff goes out of their way to make you feel at ease! I get so nervous when I need dental work.” – Lula B
“I’ve been a dental patient for years. They have accepted me as a walk in and with an appointment. Once you arrive into the dental area, the receptionists were helpful, the hygienist was thorough and kind – great patient care. The dentist were also good. If you’re able to reach this department and get an appt, it’s worth it.” – Shelley M