Health Care Services in Harrisburg, PA
Hamilton Health Center is here to help you enjoy the best health care services in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, at a price you can easily afford. We offer health services in Harrisburg to families with low incomes and various backgrounds. If you’re in need of health care services in Harrisburg, and you’re multilingual or on Medicaid, come to our one-stop medical facility today. We’ll provide medical services for you even when other health care centers turn you down.
Here are some of the reasons why Hamilton Health Center stands out.
Federally Qualified Health Center
As a community-based health care provider, we receive funds to deliver primary health care and medical services in Harrisburg, especially in poorly served areas. That’s why we can offer treatment at greatly reduced prices. We also offer transportation and ambulance services when you need them.
Community Health Center
Hamilton Health Center provides full primary care to patients who don’t have health insurance. The fees we charge you for health services in Harrisburg are based on your income. Our primary health care services include:
- Preventive health
- Mental health
- Care during pregnancy
- Counseling for substance abuse
Make an Appointment
Family-Centered Medical Facility
We know your family is unique. When we take care of you or your child, we include the entire family. We work with parents to choose the best treatment process for each child. We keep talking with our patients’ families to improve the quality and safety of care.
Multicultural and Bilingual
We provide the same excellent care to patients of every ethnicity. You’ll feel at home with different members of our team who can speak your language.
When you visit the Hamilton Health Center, you can enjoy the following services:
- Women’s services: We take care of women’s health during and after pregnancy. We also have specialists who offer family planning services.
- Pediatrics: Your kids can enjoy our baby love/healthy start program. We provide all types of health care services for infants and children.
- Dental services: Visit Hamilton Health Center today to discuss any problems you have with your teeth. We offer dental services to both adults and children. Our services cover extractions, cleanings, root canals and infant dental hygiene.
- Lab services: Our laboratory services are open for use by all members of the Harrisburg community. We provide testing for HIV and STDs along with X-rays and other diagnostic tests.
- Patient education center: We provide top-notch health education for patients in our community. You can walk in to participate in our health seminars and gain access to a wide range of resources that will improve your health and well-being.
- Hope/HIV: The HOPE program provides expert HIV testing, care and support in a confidential community setting.
- Men’s services: Men can rely on us to treat any condition they have. We have doctors who specialize in taking care of men’s issues. Whether it has to do with male sexuality, reproductive health or the prostate, we’re fully prepared to take care of you.
- Telehealth services: If you’re unable to make it the doctor’s office then telemedicine is for you. Our doctors will give you a full checkup or treatment over the phone from the comfort of your home.
- WIC: This program offers Central PA families with nutrition and education tips, healthy foods at no costs, breastfeeding promotion and support, and health and social service referrals.
Book an Appointment With Us Today
Give us a call now to book an appointment for any type of medical treatment you need. We also offer preventive tests and medical checks at very low prices. Come to our one-stop center and experience the best medical services in Harrisburg today.
Donate to Hamilton Health